Take a cultural day tour from Bangkok to the Ayutthaya temples, an essential part of any visit to Thailand. The journey to the former capital of Siam includes a boat ride along the Chao Phraya River, offering spectacular sights of various temples and other historic sites.
- Admission Fees to all the temples & palace
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Thai & International Lunch Buffet on board
- Return riverboat trip
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off (applies for the option "With Hotel Pick Up" only)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat<
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks, beers, wines, juices, liquors (will be charged separately)
What To Expect
- When visiting temples visitors should ensure they are suitably dressed. Long pants which go down to the ankle, not tight and not torn - Tops with sleeves and must not be see-through should be worn. If the dress code is not applied then upon the day of the activity it may be possible to rent on spot at your cost. Our guide will help you
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour East Thailand will contact you at your hotel the evening prior to your tour/transfer service to advise the exact pick-up time and location.
- Most travelers can participate
- There is no health restrictions for this tour
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Without Hotel Pick Up
4/7/2021 - 6/18/2024
With Hotel Pick Up
|Wednesday - Sunday : ||07:00 AM - 07:30 AM|
4/7/2021 - 6/18/2024
|Wednesday - Sunday : ||06:15 AM - 07:30 AM|
Traveler pickup is offered
The Departure time of the tour is 7:30 am.
The Pickup time from your hotel is between 6:30 am and 7:30 am - various depending on the location of your hotel. The exact Pickup time will be communicated to you with your booking confirmation.
Remarks: Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
Pei Jin, 743/38 Mangkon Rd, Khwaeng Chakkrawat, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand